Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Learning...

Always. In all areas.

Work, of course...life..and learning things about me. The three seem to coincide.

Yes, I march to the beat of my own strange little drummer but am finding out there are parts of me that are noble and strong, regardless what others may think.

Being open to the "new" helps. Not being locked in to old ways of thinking, or engaging others in their own personal drama, as well.

People are who they are, and do what they do...it's just not my deal.

I try to stay under the radar as much as possible, but on occasion I poke my head out and voice an opinion. Not that it's worth anything...it's just mine.

Trusting that I am on the path that a power greater than myself has chosen is hard...wish that path was winning the lottery, lol...but apparently it's not.

Being grateful for the simple and small things has served me well.

This takes practice as well..

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can't believe you used "lol" or that I used quotation marks. Glad to hear you haven't choked anyone out ...yet.
CH

Geoffrey Hill said...

As this blog is read via the internet, I felt the lol appropriate.
And I too am glad I have yet to choke anyone out...Ha. There, that better?